venerdì 26 aprile 2019

FOLLIE D'AMORE

 
 

 
 
                                                        What is thing called love?
                                                   This funny thing called  love?
                                                 Just who can solve its mistery ?
                                               Why should it make a fool of me?
 
                                                  Cole  Porter
 
 
 L'innamoramento consiste essenzialmente nella sconsiderata
       sopravvalutazione dell'amato/ amata. Ma non è questa l' unica
       follia dell'innamorato che ritiene che il suo amore sia
       involontario e al tempo stesso volontario ( cosa impossibile ).
       Da una parte, non si può amare senza credere alla reale
       involontarietà del proprio amore : " L'amore è spesso
       paragonato alla malattia perché - come la malattia - assale
       senza essere cercato."
       Si dice inoltre che una persona giudiziosa in amore è incapace
       di provarlo. Capita infatti che quando Cupido colpisce, la
       persona colpita è ancor più credibile agli occhi dell'oggetto
       del desiderio. Dichiarare che la bellezza, il successo e il QI
       della persona amata corrispondono ai nostri criteri minimi,
       ucciderebbe probabilmente lo stato d'animo romantico, anche
       se in termini statistici l'affermazione è vera.
       Al cuore di una persona si arriva dichiarando il contrario, che
       si è innamorati perché non se ne può fare a meno.
       Nonostante il parere contrario di Tippet Gore e del suo
      Parent's Music Resource Center, il tipico musicista rock,cinico,
      con piercing ovunque e che distrugge chitarre, non canta di
      solito la droga, il sesso o Satana, ma canta l'amore. Egli
     corteggia una donna richiamando l'attenzione sull'irrazionalità,
     l'incontrollabilità e il prezzo fisiologico del suo desiderio: ti
     desidero tanto intensamente da diventare pazzo: non riesco a
     mangiare, non riesco a dormire; mi piace come cammini, mi
     piace come parli...etc.  (…)



        Fabio Bacchini & Chiara Lalli  da   Che cos'è l'amor


8 commenti:

  1. You made some decent points there. I looked on the net to find out more about the issue and
    found most people will go along with your views on this website.
    It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy.
    I have learn this submit and if I may just I want to suggest
    you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you
    can write next articles relating to this article.

    I wish to learn more things about it! I could not resist commenting.
    Exceptionally well written! http://www.cspan.net

    RispondiElimina
  2. Dear fried, thank vey much for your appreciation from the blog.
    Next time tell me who you are, so I will be able to answer you more deplored.
    Frida

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform
    you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
    unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but
    I had to ask! It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be
    happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting
    things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.

    I want to read even more things about it!
    I’ll right away grab your rss feed as I can not in finding your email subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me recognise so
    that I may subscribe. Thanks. http://foxnews.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  4. Dear friend, thank you very much for your visit in my blog and for the words of appreciation. As for followers, I deliberately don't have a list because I prefer people to feel free to read here whenever they want.
    However I have reference email, where I reply to those who write me in private.
    The important things is to write a name or a place of reference to be able to
    understand with whom I speak and then recognize the successive time,
    Thank you.
    My address: poesieintornoalfuoco@gmail.com
    A smile
    Frida

    RispondiElimina
  5. Mi dear friend, I am very happy with your comment and I thank you. It is the right reward for all the work behind each publication.
    I hope you come again to read here.
    A smile
    Frida

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hello!
    Thank your friend for letting me know about this site, and I hope to have you again me good readers.
    A smile
    Frida

    RispondiElimina
  7. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, because
    i want enjoyment, since this this website
    conations actually fastidious funny stuff too.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much, my dear friend, for your visit and comment and I hope to find you again here.
      Have my regards
      frida

      Elimina